Strong, long lasting mod which is includes different flashing lights
Tesla Punk 220W Device, charging cable, Tesla gift box, user manual
Express post focused, received using the fastest delivery possible
Tesla Punk 220W Box Mod
Are you after a light show? Well, this mod will give it to you. Having different light up options with it's blue and red lights firing on every time you hit the fire button! Taking the Steampunk Mod aesthetic to a whole new modern level, the Tesla Punk 220W Box Mod will truly catch your eye with its two transparent panels showcasing some inner gears and cogs. This gear-grinding beauty fires up to 220W and supports the Temperature Control modes.
- Max Output Wattage: 220 Watts
- Colourful LED Display
- Bright OLED Screen
- TCR Functionality
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0 Ohms
- Wattage Range: 7 - 220 Watts
- Innovative Taste Control
- Temperature Control Coil Support
- Stainless Steel
- Requires 2 x High Drain 18650 Batteries
- Memory Function
510 atomizer connector
Measurements: 56 x 30 x 86 mm
Weight: 200g. Constructed of zinc alloy, ABS & PC materials. Power mode output range: 7 to 220 W
1. Firstly let us begin with the box mod - Tesla Punk 220W. Place in your 18650 batteries, some charge may be required, you can do this through direct charge from any USB device using your cable provided. Otherwise, you can charge these 18650 Samsung batteries in the charger provided. Watch the YouTube video for greater detail in the previous tab.
2. Secondly lets run through the Tank. We are using the Crown 3 Tank and all you need to do is screw it onto your mod, and fill up the tank with juice, please watch and follow the video in the video tab for precise instructions. There are other tips for looking after the tank and how to clean it so spend some time watching the video, it will save time in the long run.
3. Thirdly you will need to set your vape at the required wattage of preference, be sure not to go too high on your vape mod too soon, its best to start low on 40W and increase by lots of 10W until you reach your desired strength. Also, make sure you have enough E-Liquid in your tank, otherwise you will be firing up the tank with too little juice which can burn out your coil and cost you extra money. I find I change my coil after it begins to lose flavour, this for me is around 3000 puffs.
Congratulations on purchasing your cheap box mod starter kit and we know Vapemate360 will become one of your favourite online store to shop at.
Tesla Punk 220W Reviewed
Tesla has garnered a solid reputation for itself in the vaping world thanks to various mods they’ve introduced. Without getting into the details of their previous let’s kick start the review by taking a closer look at the Tesla Punk 220W.
Here too I am going to discard the unnecessary details of the packaging and get straight to what the actual mod really looks like. As evident from the name (or not so evident) the mod makers have drawn inspiration from steam punk genre. The body of the Tesla punk is an amalgamation of zinc alloy, ABS acrylonitrile, and butadiene styrene. The PC transparent cover gives a clear inside view of the machinations of the mod which is further highlighted by a coloured LED installed inside. This provides a finishing touch to the steam punkish scheme which is a delight to behold.
The Tesla mod is substantially heavy and hefty than the previous mods released by the company which gives it a high-quality feeling. The size and the design of the mod is ergonomic which allows it to fit neatly in the palm of the hand. The dimensions are 86X30X56 MM. The mod is powered by 2 * 18650 batteries which need to be purchased separately. The battery hatch is found at the bottom which slides open and fixes in place quite nicely.
The front side of the mod houses the fire button, the LCD display screen, light button and the control or plus or minus buttons. The fire button is large and prominent protruding from the surface for easy reach while holding the mod. All the buttons are made of metal and give a nice click sound and feeling when pressed. The screen present in between the fire button and the light button is of appropriate size displaying information such as:
- preheat, material
- battery meter
Tesla mod is operated by proprietary firmware called Teslacigs. This firmware allows three different temperature settings which can be fixed according to individual preference. The settings are:
And additional user setting which lets user set the temperature as per their liking. Tesla punk is compatible with coils of 0.10 and 3.0 ohms an KA mode 0.05 and 1.0 ohm in TC and TCR.
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – not included
- Wattage Output Range: 7-220W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- TCR Adjustments
- Taste Mode: Soft, Normal, Hard, User
- Durable Zinc Alloy Frame Construction
- Transparent Steampunk Design
- RGB LED Light-Up
- Intuitive 0.96" OLED Display
- Oversized Firing Button
- Three Adjustment Button
- Bottom-Loaded Sliding Battery Door
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Copper, Brass, Rainbow
The performance of the Tesla punk is on par with its looks. The only complaint is that as advertised the mod is not capable of churning out 220W on a dual 18650 power source. At best the wattage can get up to 170W which is pretty good and provides smooth vaping. In TC mode the Tesla punk does a commendable job but there’s certainly room for improvement which might be catered to in the next firmware upgrade (here’s hoping and fingers crossed).
The Tesla punk 220W comes with the standard USB cable and one printed manual, battery safety card, and QC Inspection card. To be honest I was so enamoured by the mod itself that I haven’t paid any heed to the printed material.
Top marks in the looks department! It wouldn’t be far fetched to claim that Tesla punk 220W is by far the most aesthetically pleasing mod I have come across and own. It might be a bit pricey compared to other mods in the same category but it’s a compromise I’ve gladly made. In the performance department also, the mod doesn’t disappoint. TC setting is where it really shines and will lead to some really satisfying vaping memories. Definitely would recommend a purchase and trying it out.